Two courses for £16, three courses for £19.50. Some choices may vary on the day and by season.
BOOKING IN ADVANCE IS ADVISED FOR SUNDAY LUNCH either inside our outside in our secluded garden.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements in advance too (e.g. gluten free gravy) and we will do our best to provide for your needs.
All meat is free range, organic, locally farmed & sourced.
Broccoli & toasted pine nut soup served with a chunk of granary bread – £4.95
Hummus, pitta & Mediterranian vegetables - £3.95
Pear, walnut & goats cheese green salad (v) – £4.25
All served with a herb-encrusted homemade Yorkshire pudding, crispy roast potatoes, savoy cabbage cooked with bacon (omnivores only), al dente broccoli, honey and orange glazed carrots and some darned tootin’ gravy!
Rare roasted topside of beef – £12.95
- 40-day hung, glazed in black treacle, cooked in rosemary & thyme, sourced from Hereford
Slow cooked belly of pork – £12.45
- Marinated in local cider, cooked atop a mire poix sourced from Gloucester
Chicken breast – £11.95
- Off the bone, served with homemade apple, pear & pine nut stuffing cooked with lemon & thyme reared on the River Wye
Trinity of meats (£3 supplement for deal) – £14.95
- All. Three. Meats (topside beef, belly pork, chicken thigh)
Winter vegetable filo parcel – £10.95 (v)
- A concoction of swede, celeriac, sweet potato, butternut squash & spinach served with vegetarian trimmings and gravy
SIDES (good for sharing)
Honey glazed parsnips or cauliflower cheese – £3
Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and almond brittle – £4.95
Peanut butter chocolate brownie served with fruit compote and Chantilly cream – £4.95
Apple parfait served with a toffee sauce and a granola crumb – £4.95